Thursday, December 4, 2008

fotolog highlights for oct/nov/dec 2007

http://www.fotolog.com/martianmanhunter


Not long after starting this blog, I received a message from a fellow under the alias "Zoiber," a Spanish "Detective Marciano" fan. Zoiber seems intent on collecting every Martian Manhunter image on the internet, and he was hoping it was okay with me if he started taking mine. I explained my belief that no one has the right to withhold a scan of a copyrighted image, so of course any of mine he cared for were fair game. Of course, a link is always nice, and bandwidth theft is just that, but you figure that goes without saying.

So anyway, Zoiber's been running an online catalog of these images since the start of 2007, and it just might be a bit of a task to get through them all, though I'm sure the process would be rewarding. I began covering highlights for jan/feb 2007, mar/apr 2007, may/june 2007, and july/aug/sep 2007 so I figure it's about time I picked up where I left off...

Gnarly Martian Figure, Dude!
Static Shock Screen cartoon screen grabs
The Batman cartoon screen grabs
Merchandise Mars Needs!
Fan-Casting Martian Manhunter #1
Fan-Casting Martian Manhunter #2
Creepy Mego Custom
Firestork #4 cameo pages
Firestork #6 cameo pages
Tales of the Unexpected #7 cameo
Green Arrow & Black Canary #1 cameo
All New Atom #16 cameo
Mike Allred's Solo #7 cameo
JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA #9 cameo
Countdown to Adventure #1 cameo
Countdown #43 cameo
Teen Titans #50-52 cameos
Superman/Batman #41 cameo
Tales of the Sinestro corps Superman-Prime #01 cameo

No comments: