Wednesday, June 2, 2010

2010 "Grim..." Convention Head Sketch by Tom Mandrake and John Ostrander

Click To Enlarge


Once again, I'm behind schedule, and I'm really sick of it. I never say, "Hey, let's give myself some breathing room by building up a nice catalog over the holiday weekend." It's always "Let's take on an overwhelming project or three that I won't be able to complete, and leaves me so exhausted I fall behind with nothing to show at all." Then you might say, "Shut your stupid emo face, crybaby-- I don't care about whatever crap you've had to juggle this week. What does any of that have to do with my Martian Manhunter sketch art fix." Well I'll tell you.

This particular piece is by both the artist and writer of the only ever 1990s Martian Manhunter ongoing series. John Ostrander added the text, "Grim on the outside, goofy on the inside."

No comments: