Sunday, November 14, 2010

Justice League Martian Manhunter Micro Bobble Head



I remember when I got excited about an eBay search for "Martian Manhunter" yielding more than a single page. I haven't eBayed much in years, or even trolled it for blog material, so color me surprised (and exhausted) by 32 pages of Manhunter Merch at auction. What a difference a decade makes!

I don't know for sure that this is a bobble head. I don't know it's country of origin. I don't know if it is authorized or not. All I know is that somebody on the internet posted this picture, claiming it was 1.75 inches tall, and asking $4.

2 comments:

LissBirds said...

Bobbleheads scare me enough as it is, and to have a freaky disproportionate alien head bobbing at me unnaturally is even worse! If his head was regular size I could actually like it.

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

oh man this would be so cool if i still had a desk job. check out my monday posting on the Suicide Squad Blog i finally have the Martian Manhunter in the mix. i also added you to my blogrole and i'd still like to send you that Martian Manhunter oil painting i made: daywalkr@aol.com
don't worry i'm not going to have a fit if you don't post it on your blog but i'd just want you to see it at least.