Monday, January 30, 2012

2011 Yashuntafun Miss Martian "Casual Outfit" Cosplay Gallery

Click To Enlarge


Megan says "Hellloooo Megan! I’m a big fan of comics and love the show Young Justice! A friend of mine suggested I make this costume since I love the show anyway and I’m also named Megan. I was hesitant at first because of the need for green body paint, but then I decided why not? It was a great idea and I had a lot of fun with this costume, and it wouldn’t have happened without his support!"

In case you were wondering, "my alias Yashuntafun comes from the name of the road I grew up on. It’s a weird name, I know, but I’ve had to spell it out for people from as early as I can remember and its uniqueness has stuck with me. Luckily it’s pronounced exactly as it looks: Ya-shun-ta-fun."

See more photos from this shoot, including some with special effects, right here. It's a nice set, and it'll give bishōjo Trekkies an aneurysm.

3 comments:

LissBirds said...

Aww. That is quite cute. Very natural-looking body paint, too!

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

that's so awesome she has the whole outfit down from that early Young Justice episode! brilliant! i love Ms. Martian, i love cute women, i love well done cosplay and i love Young Justice.
by the way Frank thanks for the DJ Spider heads up on the Suicide Squad blog.

Bookgal said...

This is really really well done!