Saturday, April 5, 2014

Captain America vs. the Martian Manhunter (blog)



Who do you trust? To run a daily Martian Manhunter blog, I mean? Not me! I'm off seeing the late Thursday/early Friday showing of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, then buying related merch, then going to sleep and waking up to finally watch the disappointing season finale of The Walking Dead, then going out to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier again with my friends in IMAX 3D with Super Soldier Serum mixed drink in hand, then going to sleep and getting up to read the latest disappointing trade paperback of The Walking Dead, then taking a nap, then phoning in an obligatory post. If you're waiting around for me, might I recommend that you instead see Captain America: The Winter Soldier, which has been over-hyped, but is still one of the finest super-hero movies ever? Also: retroactively wins me every argument with Batman fans over who would win in a fight. Wait, you care about a victor in the Alien Atlas/Sentinel of Liberty match-up? What are you, nine? Besides, I love both these guys! Team-up!

No comments: