Sunday, August 24, 2014

2009 “Blue Beetle and his Friends” JLI fan art by Jillian YuYuchan

Click To Enlarge


"A few heroes of the Justice League International: Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Guy Gardner, Black Canary, Batman and the Martian Manhunter.

My first work with my new tablet. I love it so, but I am very obviously quite horrible as of yet. Someday, someday.

I am kidding about the title, Batman and J'onn would snap Ted's neck so fast the Flash would sue. But for serious guys, JLI is the greatest DC comic I have ever read. How have I gone my entire life not knowing about it? Shame on me. Shame."

1 comment:

will_in_chicago said...

Batman and J'Onn J'Onnzz are heroes who overcame great personal tragedy while both the Blue Beetle and Booster Gold seem in love with the idea of being seen as heroes. There is a fundamental personality clash here.