Sunday, August 2, 2015

Podcast: 2015 DC You Martian Manhunter #1

Episode #12



Look for us on iTunes, ShoutEngine or directly download an art-tagged MP3 from the Internet Archive



Following a month long hiatus of any activity on the blog, Frank tries to make amends with a half-hour podcast on the debut issue of the New 52/DC You Martian Manhunter series by Rob Williams and Eddy Barrows!

You can enjoy material discussed in this episode online and legal, such as We enjoy dialogue on the red planet, so here are our non-telepathic contact options:

1 comment:

Anj said...

Glad to hear your review and doing it a month after release for sales/etc is an interesting approach.

I don't know if I am on board with this approach to the character. I am not a big fan of the secret invasion concept as it isn't easy to play as a long haul/bring to a satisfactory conclusion. Also, being one of many Martians and now a weapon for the other martians seems like a step backwards. I'm not off the book, but this might be one of those books that I reassess after 3 issues.

As for Eddy Barrows, I also love his art. But the dude is slow. Can't make deadlines. I will be waiting to see the fill in pages in #3, trust me.